TourCreator Pro is an easy-to-use , and high-performance professional software to create and edit Interactive Virtual Tours that can be shows on all type of the devices.
This is the WYSIWYG editor with intuitive interface that allow to create tour in a few clicks. All elements and functions you add, you can see in your tour (or single spherical panorama) immediately.
Free trial version with all functions. 10 days of free usage. Try it now and create tours.
Tours works stable both on html5 and on flash.
All types of the devices.
All types of the operation systems
Support all browsers.
Supports different screen resolutions.
- WYSIWYG editor allows to create tour in fully automatic regime.
- Add different functions in few clicks.
- All krpano plugins, examples, code snippet, custom functions, krpano tools, etc. are available.
- Automatic adaptation of virtual tours for different systems, devices and screen sizes.
- Opened xml code allows to edit tours.
TourCreator is a set of editors:
Create tour editor
- Create tour editor
- Tour settings editor
- Scene settings editor
- Hotspot editor
- Map editor
- Video editor
- Audio editor
- Menu editor
- Gallery editor
- Image editor
- Html-page (info) editor
- Social share plugin
- Google Analitic plugin
- Extra skin functions
Tour settings editor
- Create virtual tour.
- Add and remove scenes in ready tour.
- Rearrange scenes in ready tour.
- Select different tools (multires, normal, vr-optimized) to create tour and add scenes.
- Upgrade/downgrade tour to selected krpano version.
Scene settings editor
- Project and tour title.
- Edit common settings.
- Select transition type.
- Select design.
- Select first scene.
- Add start actions (view animatin, show text, show image, start custom actions).
- Tour sound.
- Tour logo.
- Social share button.
- Add Google Analitic.
- Scene title.
- Start view.
- New preview.
- Start actions (view animatin, show text, show image, start custom actions).
- Scene sound.
- Scene video (inbuilt and youtube video)
- Add scene info.
- Add scene gallery.
- Add scene plan.
Allows to add, edit and delete all types of hotspot:
- Textfield traditional.
- Textfield VR
Allows to order different actions on hotspot click:
- Load scene
- Show image
- Show html page (with pixel or percentage width)
- Show gallery
- Show plan
- Open url
- Show inbuilt video
- Show youtube video
- Order any custom action
Additionally you can add any text as hotspot hint.
- Allows to add, edit and delete map plans.
- Add edit spots on map.
- Select any image as spot.
- Change spot scale and alpha.
- Add radar and edit radar settings (scale, color, alpha, linecolor, linewidth, radar heading).
- Additionally program add icon to linked scene.
- You can also add plan icon to custom scene (via scene editor) and show plan on hotspot and menu click.
- Process the source video file and prepare all necessry files (.mp4 and .ogv) to show on different devices.
- Optimize video.
- Place video hotspot.
- Allows to record film from static tour animation.
- Add necessary code for tour.
- Allows to create, edit and delete html-style menu in tour.
- Allows to add different actions on menu click.
- Allows to group scenes (prerview and title) in scrallable combobox.
- Menu adpted to different screen size and device orientation.
- Create, edit, delete image galleries
- Select gallery width in %
- Select gallery height in pixels
- Select background color.
- Select background alpha
- Select maximum image size and optimize it
- Select prewiew size (available: vertical, horizontal and saved original ratio preview)
- Select preview border
- Select preview border color
Html-page (info) editor
- Prepare and optimize images for your tour.
- Select image scale.
- Optionaly - create image border.
- Allows to create, edit and delete simple html-pages .
- Prepares ready html-page to use in krpano (only simple tags).
- Save info and call it from different places in tour
- Insert links.
- Prepares images with preview.
- Note 1: it's possible to create subscribed galleries with html-page editor
Social share plugin
- Allows to add different functions for tour
- Extra skin buttons appears only if this function exist in this scene
- It's possible to forbidden appearance of extra skin in common tour settings'
- Social share
- Tour sound
- Scene sound
- Scene info
- Scene image
- Scene gallery
- Scene inbuilt video
- Scene youtube video
- Scene plan
Google Analitic plugin
- Creates all necessary fragments of code in virtual tour
- Allows to share in: Facebook, Google+, Twitter,Tumblr, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, ВКонтакте
- Make screenshot
- Brief description
- Add link to scene
- Creates all necessary fragments of code in virtual tour
- Send information on your tracking ID
- Allows to select different events to track:
- load new scene
- hotspot click
- open info
- show image
- social share
- enter vr
- open gallery
- open plan
- open inbuilt video
- open youtube video
Some settings that are not available in editors may be changed in openstyle.xml.
This makes virtual tour completely customizable.
Available styles for:
- html-page (info)
- start text
- css styles
- extra skin
It is possible to edit tour.xml in any external editor. Save your changes and reload tour.
It is also possible to edit tour in Krpano Tools editor. Be careful with krpano version in this case.
- Select vr-optimized droplet to create tour or add scenes.
- Only image and textfield-vr hotspots are available.
- All layers and other hotspot disappears in vr-mode.
- Only "load scene" available as hotspot action. All other actions does not work proper way.
- Test tour in external browser.
PanoVideo Creator is the WYSIWYG editor that allows to prepare 360 video (panovideo) files to show on different devices, combine video into virtual tours, create the user interface and add different types of interactions.
The editor is based on krpano viewer (use version 1.19.5 and higher) and PanoVideo Converter.
Creates video and static interface. Allows to edit video and static tours.
PanoVideo Creator Pro
The main advantages:
- Creates panovideo tours.
- Creates all necessary set of files to show on different devices.
- Add scenes to ready panovideo tours.
- Remove scenes from ready panovideo tours.
- Add panovideo scenes to static tour.
- Edit common tour settings (title, first scene, interface type).
- Edit common scene settings (tytle, start time, start view, paused/play video).
- Creates menu navigation.
- Creates preview navigation.
- Group scenes.
- Place different types of hotspots(icon,image,textfield,polygonal,flyout)
- Different predefiend actions:
- Load scenes
- Show images
- Show info
- Show brief info
- Open url
- Any custom action
- Select start time for video
- Select play/stop video on start
- Select time to show hotspot (manage appearance)
- Add video with static and video interface
- Built-in vr menu
- Built-in html page editor
- Prepare the set of necessary files to show on different devices (video .mp4, .webm,.ogg, extract iphone audio, prepare posters, prepare different resolutions/quality for video and posters)
- Opened vtourskin.xml
- Opened videointerface.xml
- Opened styles.xml
- Since version 2.1 you can edit both static and video tours
- Improved hotspot editor allow to place and edit different types of hotspots (icon,image,polygonal,textfield,flyout)
- Improved infobox editor allows to create advanced infoboxes with no restrictions for information length and number of images and create your own styles for it.
- Inbuilt image editor to create image preview for hotspots and info boxes.
- Improved menu editor simplify the creation and edit processes
- Allows to write and use any plugins, actions and fragments of code from krpano.
PanoVideo Converter (free)
PanoVideo Converter is the free program aims to prepare panovideo, video and audio to publish in virtual tours.
Converter creates a set of files that provides the show of the virtual tour in all types of devices.
PanoVideo Converter is the set of instruments:
- Panovideo for tour.
- Video for pano.
- Audio for pano .
- Pano to panovideo.
- Panovideo to pano.